Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just a Few More....




Wanted to share a couple of pics from the garden today. If the earth laughs in flowers, then my garden is about to have a good belly laugh! I'm beginning to really enjoy the garden, and notice the flowers more than the weeds. That is a good thing my friend.

There is so much hope in the world, if we'd only open our eyes to see it.

Can't tell you how much fun this blog has been for me. Thanks SO much for your comments. I'm so new to this, and I appreciate your patience with me! I'm trying to get the blog to have the 'look' I want...so you'll notice alot of changing for now.

Thanks again!

6 comments:

  1. Jayme,
    Thak you for visiting my blog. I look forward to reading through yours. It sounds like we share a lot in common.
    Blessings,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! :) I know what 1 & 3 are...but what is that in #2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer! #2 is my strawberries. Do you have any? I'm loving having them. My patch is about 8 x 8. This is the first year my sage has ever bloomed. I almost didn't know what it was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again Jennifer....I just realized what #2 was...THAT is my sage! I know! I didn't recognize it in the garden yesterday, with the buds on it. I'll get a pic of it when it blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ha! Sage! I have never grown any. I'd love to see it in bloom. I do have strawberries though! Last year was the first year we planted them...they are doing awesome this year and already have tons of blooms and tiny green newborn strawberries on them. My youngest is a strawberry addict, so we planted them in her play yard. She keeps a close eye on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you find the bleeding hearts?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!