Thursday, May 21, 2009

Counting Bird

That's my new Indian name. Counting Bird. It's all I do now that the girls are out. Well, sorta out. Out in their homeless shelter cause the coop isn't built! Numerous times a day I go out and count them. One, two, three, four, five, six. Two, four, six. Three, six.


There in the background you can see the old chicken coop that was here when we moved in. We are working on that to make it liveable for the girls. We had originally planned on building a new structure out in the garden.



The girls spent their first night outside last night. I counted them this morning. Happy to report they are all accounted for.


And now you know why.........I count my birds.



1 comment:

  1. LOL :) Oh my gosh, I know! I am counting the Dirty Diva's ALL the time, in lots of diffrent increments. Love your Indian Name! :) The chicks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!