Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Worry A Lot


I do. In fact, I'm worried now as I type this blog! I'm worried about the picture I'm posting. How weird DO I look? What is that on my lip? My face looks deformed! Why am I posting a picture of me smiling, and titling it 'I Worry A Lot'? I exhaust myself. I worry a lot about a lot. It's silliness. It produces nothing, but stress, which shortens something in my dna (according to Dr. Oz) which ages me, and then I worry about shortening those things, which causes stress, which causes those things to shorten. See where I'm going with this? I worry about all the people I love. Will Aaron, my nephew grow up and be nice? Will he be happy? Will he have good friends and a nice wife? Will my cousin Jimmy whom I adore be ok out there in the woods in Missouri all alone? What will become of my sisters? Was that a carpenter ant? Why do I have a pain in my ovary? Why did Kutner kill himself on House!? Should I really be taking Vitamin D3?

I posted a picture of myself smiling because you know what...that's all I can do. Any my smile isn't fake. It's real. I'm laughing at myself.

Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. You have a very beautiful smile, love the lip color by the way. Don't worry so much, unfortunately the worries will always be there. Just take one day at a time, that's all you can do, unless you will make yourself crazy. Don't forget to keep blogging as I think it wil be very theraputic for you. Your Great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised about Kutner killing himself too. They totally left ya hangin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!