Comments. It's the most fun part of this blogging business. I love the interaction, the perspectives, the heartfelt things you all say. I want to respond to them all! It would be so much easier to just be able to respond via email, and I could do that if....
If you have a Blogger account, and you reset your settings to show your email. It would just take a sec, and then when you leave comments on peoples blogs, they could respond to you. Trust me. It's fun. If you don't have a Blogger account, it just takes a couple of minutes to set one up.
I found this little tutorial on line.....
If you would like people to be able to email you back after you leave a comment, here's how you change those settings. Well, at least in Blogger. Those of you with WordPress and other non-Googly blogs will have to figure out things on your own. :)
- Click on the Customize link in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- Click on the Dashboard link in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- Click on Edit Profile, which is on the left hand side of the screen next to your picture.
- This will take you to the Edit User Profile screen.
- Look in the Privacy section.
- Check the box that says, "Show my email address".
- In the Identity section, enter in an email address. (Paranoid users: create a new email address for this, if you want.)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Save Profile.